Saturday, September 29, 2007

Shippuuden 29-30

WTH?! Deidara die already?!?! Its too fast!!! Naruto didn even do a single shit, only showing off his ugly chakra kyubi form. Lame. Well at least he used rasengan, on the stupid childish, gay looking clay bird. I thk Richie(my kneadable eraser) can turn into a better looking bird.
Well of course Deidara died too fast. How can he survive when Kakashi and Naruto got 6 backups? The backups are Gai, Lee, Tenten,NEJI!(woot!),sakura and chiyo ba. But I bet Naruto and Kakashi can finish Deidara off alone. Kakashi is so cool, although I dont like him using other people's eyeball. Awesome Mangekyo.
Hmm maybe Deidara is still alive? I dunno and I wanna find out myself. He should be dead. I was expecting he ate the clay to regenerate his 2 missing arms. Lol exploding man.
K watever. waited for like more than 2weeks for this damn episode. Was expecting more action, but it dissapoints me. Then 1 more thing that makes me frus. EPISODE 31 WILL BE RELEASED ON THE 18TH OF OCTOBER!!!!! WAT THE SHIT!!!!!
But im sure it will be released online later than that, bcoz the need to add subtitles and also load it. watever. maybe i should stop watching until evry episodes has been uploaded, then i can watch it straight without anxiously waiting for the next episode.

No comments: