Thursday, September 13, 2007

1st day of fast

Umm yeah today is the 1st day fasting. Lol thought can eat less and lose some weight. but nah.. fast from 5am plus to 7pm plus, then eat like mad to make up for my empty stomach lol. 2plates of fried macaroni, 1 plate of rice, 1 cup of peach lemon tea, 2 cups of milo, and chocolates!!! Oh and a bottle of yacult lol. umm ya 1st few days of fast always like dat, theres always alot of food and we got a big eppitite. then Hari raya, eat alot of yummy sinful unhealthy food too!

I wanna work, my mum discourage. lol. she said wait fasting month very tired. lol dats not her main reason. she discourage of me working because she wans me to help her with the housework and stuffs! Lol this holiday keep sending and fetching my sisters to and from skool. help some of the house chores too. sianz. should haf work, at least got pay ahah.

Now she offer me to help her with her hari raya cookies/kuihs mini business. She's making and selling to some of hr frens and relatives. hmm at least she said she will share the profits wif me. she sure keep asking me to go shop to buy the ingredients, then help pack those cookies. drag... Dunno lah, i thk just help lor, never help wait she complain, then even worse. now she rely on me, bcoz dad working. eldest bro a quarter work, 3 quarter havoc, 2nd bro NS, then 2 younger sisters skooling and my sisters are very lazy... eldest bro too. ahah I sometimes super the duper lazy too.

Now staying at home is hell. my flat is undergoing lift upgrading, u noe, lift on evry floor. So noisy lah! Drill here drill there, my house 3rd floor somemore. Their quarters are just below my windows. then under the block got many banglas and those vietnamese/thailand workers.


Hmm its just in front of my block. Dat stupid noisy green machine! Oh spot the bangla.


Just to show how close is my house to dat miniature hell below. they breed flying insects!! Beetles too! they only smoke the area like once evry week. maybe twice.


aite the so called office. they make it so nice. got aircon, good floor tiles when its only gonna be there for like 2yrs?? Damn waste of resourses, waste of labour. Sorry for the bad quality. At nite. my hp sucks, n i took it when the battery is almost dead.

No comments: