Sunday, September 9, 2007

cemetery

Yeah, visit the cemetery today. Afew more days gonna start fasting liao... yeah can diet. hmm ya right... ah ok, it was quite tiring, claering all those leaf litters and all.Its been like 6months I visit my late grandpas grave. maybe longer than that. But evry year before the fasting month starts confirm go wan. Alrite notice alot of changes
oh btw take the lame poll in my prev post

1) Weather is freaking HOT!
Pessimistic me - Damn Global Warming! Wahhh my beautiful skin! My feet is burning like hell! OMG sweat madly!
Optimistic me - yeah sun tanning, can absorb alot of Vita.D(izit D?). lucky no rain.

2) So many vehicles!!! Its like jam evrywhere! All wanna come before fasting month
Pessimistic me - Wah shit man! Stupid jam! Waste alot of time! I can use that time to play games at home man! Pollute the air somemore! No wonder global warming!
Optimistic me - Wow now many malays got vehicles huh, not bad, although most of them use red number plates 1.

3) So many insects!
Pessimistic me - WAHHH irritating!! Damn should haf brought insect repellant. Step step Slap slap die die! They are having fun biting me
Optimistic me - Im glad the insects are having a wonderful life in the cemetery area. err cant thk of anymore.

4) People doing business in the cemetery, not just selling those flowers etc related to the grave, but they even sell food, drinks, cds and books!
Pessimistic me - Smart lah! No wonder so jam! Go sell at other place can onot? Somemore so expensive! I wonder the food got 'something' taste it already or not.
Optimistic me - wow they sure noes that we r hungry n thirsty. cds n books related to religion, datz good. Hope the extra money go to the needy or smthing.


Hmm Im more to the pesimistic side. n the vehicles are crazy man!! Some even use their job vehicles like those plasma tv huge lorries, and other lorries and bus. Wah its like the dead order plasma tv, sofas n such.Dats just crazy man. then the 2way road paths turns to 3way, bcause all vehicles try to squeeze. not only that, people park their vehicles on those lanes too.
Yeah look a dat leaf litter. I forgot to take the part dat im clearing. Its like pluck off those plants n grass, bearing those spiders and red ants and other kinds of irritating insects


We fill up 3 garbage bags with leaf litter and other litters for a single grave. Its bcoz I got lazy uncles, and beside my paternal late grandpa's grave got 2 abandoned grave. so its very messy.


My bro caught a Ugly, gross looking shit-coloured frog, toad, or watever shit.

Yeah clean oredy, change the cloth too.
My maternal late grandpa's grave very clean liao, my maternal uncle clean it up oredy. he came earlier than us. manage to meet him. I thk Im mad and disrespectful. Go grave take photos. No I wasn expecting ghost to appear in the photos. but at least i did an equal share of work.
Talking bout disrespectful, some people are just so bloody rude. they visit just for the case of visiting. they come in a family, then keep laughing like mad, even their mums, talk about soccer n other stuffs. some are good, come sit down and pray.
Oh i shave my head, my hair is 3mm long. yeah 0.3cm.

No comments: