Thursday, September 27, 2007

- ,., -

Hmm so Hari Raya is abt 2weeks time huh. Busy busy. Need to clean up house n stuffs.N I need money! Hmm ya, I will get them when hari raya starts. Yippie monkey! Before holiday i planned to work already. but my mum don allow, she said fasting month v tired. bah.. i don mind actually. but then, im quite lazy to go find part time job. so... ya.

Since Im having my holidays, my family kinda take advantage of it. Mum ask me to help do this n dat. Even my dad also. He ask me to do his chores. dotz man... Then now my mum take orders from people, make cakes, cookies etc. She sometimes ask me to go shop, then most of the time she ask me to help her make measurement for the ingredients, then help her blend. I feel very the..... dunno wat to say. But ok lah, she said she's gonna share the profit wif me. ahah. But sometimes she complains, saying that I only help her bcoz of money. I was like wat the shit?
I got help when I can wat.. just dat money is like a motivation to me. Ahahah!!

alrite, talk abt other stuffs. I finally get to view my results yesterday, after settling my school bill last 3days. Damn MENDAKI, take so long to process my loan scheme thingy. My results kinda unexpected. Lol I got 1 A. Yippie monkey! Quite stunned, just like how a monkey felt when he hears a gunshot in the jungle. K talking crap.
OMG ate Kitkat caramel when I break my fast. the big bar 1. Damn its bloody sweet! But its great, just too sweet for me. Im either gonna get snickers or twix 2mrw. These 2 are my fav so far. My late grandfather used to buy CRUNCHIE( I thk i made a mistake her)for me n my siblings evrytime he visits. Lol its kinda nice, but I don like it when it stuck to your teeth.

Oh, youtubing just now. I LMAOed x4 watching America's funniest home videos! lol theres alot that has been uploaded. It made my day man. Never had a straight hysterical laughter for quite some time. Fantastic. I thk i gonna watch again.

No comments: