Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Money!!!

Hmm so Im gonna get, or hoping to get, $100, maybe more than dat.
Gonna get money for helping my mum in her cookies home business.
She took quite a number of orders, but like 20days b4 hari raya then she start doing.
So, vry busy. Lucky she got a wonderful son like me. LOL!
I feel so confused.
I thk I might succeed in Food Science.
People are working on their art and selling their product
while Im helping my mum to sell cookies.
Lol. Im gonna treat this like a part time job.
I feel kinda bad, helping my mum for money.
I should help her sincerely.
But she offered. So why not? I oso receive like 20-30% of the profit only.
Sometimes I sacrificed my sleep just to help her. Just like doing assignments.

DAMN freaking weather! So evil. Made me dying of thirst. Freaking scorching hot! Went out to buy some stuffs. Got home Im like half dead. Mouth and lips were dry. My head is freaking pain due to not enough hair to protect my head from the sun. No headgear. Argh! 2weeks more of fasting and its all over! Yay! HAri raya! Great food, great money! Cant wait. But damn, gonna start skool soon. Drag...
Dunno why, Im starting to think wat will Doris look like when skool reopens. SHIVERS! I do not wana noe. But confirmed she will still look like an alien who dunno how to disguise as a human well.


Dont talk crap when evry1 noes its impossible to happen. Stop boasting.

No comments: