Tuesday, October 16, 2007

school starts

Whoa been like 1week since I blogged. K, this gonna be short, no mood.
Yeah, busy with Hari Raya. Friday and the days before, busy helping out.
Thursday went Sem2 briefing. Glad there's crazy(plain crazy, and also those with funny accent) lecturers.
Saturday and Sunday went Hari Rayaing, visit relatives and stuffs.
Some gaf me more because I'm big, some don gif at all after seeing Im no longer a child. ( ... )
Yesterday went for 2 lectures. My Gourd, Nop is damn boring, although lol at her accent. Only enjoyed watching that 'A bugs life' short clip. And u noe wat, I watched A bugs life on Disney channel just now!
K, gonna start continuing Dynasty Warrior5. Yeah, Im still playing it, haven touch other games yet.

And Dammit, Cucirca is haven upload Episode4. Cant wait. 2mrw should be ready.

No comments: