Saturday, October 6, 2007

Disney

Lie on the floor for the cooling effect, and keep changing channels. I've got cable, so there's quite a variety of channels and programmes. But nothing catch my interest at the moment. Mtv was some boring reality show. Change to HBO, cinemax and other movie channel, they play those boring old stories.
They keep playing the same movies over and over again, including those old movies 10 20 yrs back. And they are still showing Back to the future. WTH? N some other shows I do not noe of, older than back to the future.
Alright, then I switch to Disney channel. CADET KELLY, staring Hilary Duff, when she was young and cute, not like now, she looks weird. In this Cadet Kelly I thk her age is abt 14 maybe? Some few yrs back show. Now I thk she's 19. Haha ok, I watch till the end. Lol. And its not bcoz of Hilary duff. Just dat the story is fun. Im lazy to gif reviews. Basically funny and interesting show. Its abt military school. The flip her flip there with the rifle is kinda entertaining. N the military dance! Weird and funny. KK I should stop.

Hmm Disney channel produce screwed up disney stars. KK, lets name afew. Lindsay Lohan, Britney spears, Vanessa Hudges, Hilary duff and others.Yah Hilary duff. I just hate singers who lip-synched. Alright. Lindsay, Britney, Hilary, Ashley tisdale and other HSM cast also lip-synch.
Oh and I remembered watching some1 interviewing Zac Efron, asking him wat is his favorite song in HSM and Hairspray, and ask him to sing afew lines. Then he replied '' Haha I dunno whether I can sing now'' then coninue answering the qn, witot singing.
Other than dat, I thk Miley Cyrus aka Hannah Montana is doin well. Her voice is dat great singing live, but at least she never lip-synched. Justin Timberlake and Christina Aguilera is doin very the well now, although JT did smthing to that Janet Jackson.

Watever. Now currently Im hooked onto Disney song, Zip-A-dee-doo-dah. Lol. Very catchy.

Oh, I watched Leopards mate on Animal planet just now. LOL. My gosh, their lovebite is brutal! So the moral is, NEVER MATE WITH LEOPARDS.

ARGH! TV links never show Suite life of zack and cody.

No comments: