Sunday, October 28, 2007

Blitching

Friday
Went early planning to do Pendulum animation thing, then both rooms got lesson. Go check R drive then went outside and do random drawings.
I was drawing my sperm monster on something, then when I close my zebra marker, the cover cut my finger! So the dammit, dats wat i got for drawing on that something

Dad pick me up, go fetch sisters, then go Camel factory. No, not making artificial camels, referring to the 'Camel' brand peanuts. Go there to buy some peanuts and crackers. Can't believe they also manufactured jellies.
Go amk, mum wan to buy shoes and shirt for my sis, damn lah, should ha sent me home 1st
Go home sleep, then wake up watch Bleach, lol. Its like i watched 2 episodes like 1month ago, now then continue watching. K addicted to it liao.

Saturday
Damn lah, got flu, so sianzing. Irritating. N its my 6yr old sis K2 PAP graduation concert. So still go despite having a flu. N u noe where's the performance at? Its in my skool!! NYP auditorium. Lol. So proud of those K2 kids. They can memorise 1 long speech without flaws. They all dance evry well.
Then saw this transexual, my mum's fren. LOL. SERIOUS! His(guy to girl, its always like dat) niece is my sis's classmate. Damn super duper gay. Vry Ewwwwing. She/he upsized her chest to haf a solid real 1.LOL. My god.. I freaked out when he/she points at me and asked my mum im her number wat's child, i totally freak out. LOL. Then when going home time, shes/hes like dancing at the carpark while walking to his car wif his family, waving her hands like eew.

I've no problems wif gays. Come on, if u hate gays and make fun of gays, its like u r making fun of god, bcoz GOD create them that way. Lol thats wat I learned after watching this Malaysia's story, about a gay having a hard time living wif people making fun of him. But Changing sex is just so wrong, its sinful, its like u r unhappy wif GOD's creation. K lets stop this Gay shit.

After that I asked Dad to send me home, bcoz I just cant take it, Flu is killing me. They went HariRayaing, while I slacked at home.

Sunday
Wah stressed!!! So many relatives came to my house, and mum keep calling out my name to help her. AND the TRANSexual came too!!!! My god..... I couldn stop laughing evrytime she talks. And she lie down on the sofa for awhile!!! Crazy bitch, lol. She said our house very relaxing.
My maternal uncle came too, he watched Transformers on my home com wif super loud speakers, damn loud, wats wif him? Oh then he made my laptop better by updating stuffs and shits dat i don noe, and He play CnC on my laptop! Lol. He's like 40yrs old i thk? But he's got alot of knowledge on IT stuffs. Glad to haf an uncle like him. as usual, my CnC suddenly close by itself after playing for like 3 to 10mins? I let him bring home to test whether his com can play.
K got hmwk, I still haven do yet, n haven study stupid redundant Typography for 2mrw weekly quiz. Ah heck, just use my luck, hope its still MCQ, lol

No comments: