Sunday, October 7, 2007

9/11 bullshit?!?!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Odp1FO0Vmuw&mode=related&search=

Aite, Check this video out(the top 1). There's 17 parts. Click on the link to go to youtube, and u can view all 17 parts.

It tells u abt the september 11 incident is just lies. Its a conspirary, an inside job. Its not the terrorist fault,i thk? The buildings collapsed not because of the planes, but its because of the damn bombs dat had been planted in the buildings.
I only watch till part2. It rilly got me excited now. My bro intro to me. He watched all and he said its worth watching, they reveal alot of stuffs. Rilly go check it out. If u lazy just watch the 1st part, which is just above.
I dunno whether its true or not, but now, Im gonna find out.

BTW, here's another video, same topic, same guy who posted, but this is only a single 10mins video with no other parts. Check this out if u're lazy.

No comments: