Thursday, October 25, 2007

BoyslikeGirls

Just bought BoyslikeGirls album. Hmm ok lah the album, quite good. Only afew songs that I really like just by hearing it for the 1st time. Others quite ok, maybe need to listen afew times then will eventually love it.

Just found out HEROES will be shown on Channel 5 soon, High Definition somemore. People out there, go watch, seriously, good show. Its on 12th November or smwhere ard there, forgot wat time. Just watch the advertisement. I've watched all of the episodes on the internet. But Im so gonna watch it again, on channel5! HIGH DEFINITION! Free streaming videos on the internet sucks big time. Yatta! K i should stop that.

lets talk abt yesterday.
Go to skool meet Leon and do temple on MAYA. Damn I really want that program so madly... Then we go SimLim square to repair my bro's PSP, which I will use after repairing. Damn must wait for 1week. Bcoz my Psp big problem, cant memory card reader spoil. Then after that go PS. He bought some clarinet mouthpiece which cost like nearly $100. So ex for that small lil thing.
Go home watched Heroes season 2 episode 5. Awesome awesome. New Heroes got Wicked abilities.

Today
Go skool early do Maya, eat mac, then continue again. Lol, the tutor very kind, we are suppose to build a greek temple using MAYA, then I go build 1, and add disco ball and a See-saw. Lol she dont mind, no marks being "-" or "+"
Then drawing lesson, draw this barely naked male model. Lol. And they say there are more male models than females. Oh wells.. oh and 1 of my piece look like zombie.
Then 2 lectures straight. wah they 2 pon last lecture. tsk. Lucky I never pon, the last lecture was like half an hour only, manage to ride bus home without overcrowdness.

No comments: