Monday, October 29, 2007

Crazymadnutslunaticinsanepsychoretarded

Best if u turn on the volume loud so dat u can actually hear him 'so called' singing and he and I talking in the end.

Watch tis video, taken by me, in the bus. K heres the story. Took 72 to skool. Then pass by afew bustops, there's this fat guy sit beside me. He keep moving around, singing this dunno ''wong wang wong weng'' and then he goes 'bhoosh bhoosh bhoosh bhoosh' shooting people at the back wif his ammoless fingers.

And then, he stare at my directly, our face was like 5 to 8cm apart, and he said '' Hi, please to meet u.''I replied him back. Then he keep smiling at me widely for like 4seconds, same distance, and then looked away. Whoa. Freak the freak out of me.

Then he look away and continue wif his singing, and disturbing people who are goin down the stairs in the bus. Thats when I take a video of him. LOL. Sorry if its slanted, I was hiding my phone while doin dat, in case he snatch it from me.

Watch the ending of the video. He tell me again ' happy to see you' and i reply too, then quickly stop the video and hide my phone.

THEN u noe wat?!?! He elbowed my right arm!!! Damn him! Purposely wan. Im sure u noe the action rite, he poke his elbow on my right arm, then keep squeezing my arm. Dunno how to discribe, but u all should understand. If it hits my right wrist, I will be DEAD for sure. And U noe wat, I told him ' Hey please, stop it!' wif a soft but fierce voice.

And luckily he dropped before me, if I alight before him, I don thk he will let me go out, and i just cant squeeze my way too since he's a big sized man. To think back, I shouldn be so angry at him, since he's not right.

LOL wat an unlucky day.....

No comments: