Saturday, November 3, 2007

Dunno why cant upload images, nemind do it later.

TUESDAY
lol Nop's class do the seaweed thing. I really love using the Lunchbox, ahah
Then storyboard tutorial, lol slack... great teacher man. During the class me, leon and fidelis were having kneadable eraser fight.
Lol still remember last time, when i started making shapes with my eraser, people were like 'wah stop it lah, so childish, dont be lame' but now, lol. Then that Wen wei and Wilson oso want to join, but Too BAd, they never bring kneadable erasers.

WEDNESDAY
err, not much happen. Go skool do some animation, and also play around with my new kneadable eraser, making stop motion, lol.

THURSDAY
LOL drawing. Draw this female model.Keep laughing like mad. the model like abit muscular. Tanned and broad shoulders. Must be active in swimming wan. Oh wells, she got bandage on her leg, and little mermaid told us we dont haf to draw. But Fidelis keep drawing it, and also put arrow and label it. Funny lah he. Lol worse part is drawing the portrait drawing, draw the face. LOL, fidelis draw like she's really angry, everytime look at his drawing, laugh like mad.
My drawing oso retarded, I of it I drew her like she looks very jealous kinda face, then side view her face I drew like bean shape. Lol. We keep laughing, and I notice that the model look like she is pissed with us, lol. so hard to draw her lah, keep moving her eyes, her face direction all. irritating. glad her mouth remains the same, always frown wan.
Lol, pon the last lecture.

FRIDAY
lecture watch this boring video, this old drawing master showing techniques on how to draw. Damn boring. I see jiesheng play his hp game instead.
After lecture go blk M to do the 2d animation, but the classrooms got lesson, so we go com lab instead.Lol play online games. me, fi, js, clarence, diane, weiliang, and esmond lol. Play like for 1hr plus, then me, js and fi leave.
Then I go SLS to take back PSP. Wah its raining lah, and I walk the wrong place, lol dammit. But yeah manage to get there.
Go religious class then, then go home
Then go Sk's house to celebrate his b'dae. Thon at his house. Lol keep playing.

No comments: