Friday, November 9, 2007

2d animation...

TUESDAY
LOL watched Lilo and Stitch during Animation Fundamental. Didn do much for the assignment.
Then Storyboard. As as usual, slack again. Ahah. Dominic super the slacker. Nah, Im the slacker.

WEDNESDAY
Actually no lesson, but got make up class for Intro to 3d, got test somemore. Ahah yay Confirmed I retake de. Oh ya came early to do Animation, but instead I see other people do instead and slack.
After Intro to 3d then went to do animation. LOL thanks to Faculty, our class got to use the Istopmotion 1st, before group9 and others. Ahah. I only shoot for the pendulum. I finish wif seaweed, just dat i don feel like shooting it, because Im still left wif travelling line.
LOL, during that 3hrs or so, Blitching!!! Ahah played Bleach non stop. Err, about 7 people played wif 2 Psp, ahah.
Lol, pity group9, wait for us to finish for 3hrs. Ah heck them lah. It seems like they r having fun waiting, while listening to damn old skool long long time ago songs. Ahah.
After that went dinner. Ahah great chat.

THURSDAY
Deepavali! I slept like damn shiok.
Then at night I rush on the travelling line assg. No light table? Use glass table with torchlight lor.

FRIDAY
Came at 7.30am to finish up animation. Wah seriously Siew may came at 7am! She told me the day before she's coming at that time. Lol but sadly, the room still cannot be access. 7.30am then can. So that means i came just in time. Oh, 2 group 9 peeps were there earlier than me too. 1 of them is the 1 who called leon 'mr.leon' ahah.
Yay manage to submit on time. I think my animation rocks. Lol I feel so cocky. My logo is out of topic, ahah.
Blitching during lecture for awhile. then watched boring videos on old masters draw. Seriously, i cant really get their accent. Super annoying. Then draw oso damn light. Some of the face looks so wrong somemore. Wat a genius... LOL joking joking. But seriously, boring... I only love those eyes. No, not those old men's eyes. The eyes that the drew.
Mum fried carrot cake. Her 1 is super red, spicy and plain!!! Ya seriously, plain. its only the carrot cake thing, plus some diced meat and chilli. but its awesome! 3 plates, and I was all sweaty due to it's spicyness.
Go religious class. sianzing.

No comments: