Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Still sick.......
0(-'_'-)0

Sianzingsss

Go skool early, do ABIT of animation. abit only. Oh wait, abit should be little rite? KK i make it smaller. abit of animation only. Then play Mhunters2 because too bored.

Shift next door do 3d animation. The stupid frog, man, or what ever shit.
ARRRK ARRK!!!(with an angry frustrated tone) Do until finish, then hang.
The Maya program hang!!!! When Im just about to save my work!!!!!
Damn the com. Damn the me who never save in between the animation.

DAMN frus lah!!! My frog jump until so sexy lah, then now cannot see no more.
Sad.... It crunches my heart a thousand one times, breaking it into jigsaw puzzles which cant even be fix wif super glue.... Damn u maya.

Talking bout Maya, I thk Maya is damn hot!!!! Maya from heroes season2. She looks gorgeous in episode 9, without those deadly black eyes power of hers. And why must her bro die? Just watched episode10. And I watched some preview saying that episode10 is the second last episode??? What the shit?
Hope its not true.
Next episode will be damn cool i thk. The 2 strongest(in my opinion) good guys gonna fight each other. And don forget the bitch fight between the girl with the amazing ability and the girl who has damn wicked ability.

Hmmm, dunno why this few days my blog is all about my sad life.

No comments: