Friday, November 16, 2007

Lol 1 week never update.

k,

SATURDAY
forgot wat happen....

SUNDAY
nothing special, forgot wat happen too. LOL

MONDAY
Skool lor, sian. But good thing is no Typo. yeah! Got special guest during nopp's lecture. Lol funny guy. Then after dat digi image.
Lol some1 really got on my nerve sia. He should be good in photoshop by now, or at least noe the basics. But damn, he keep asking me almost everything. I myself not very good in photoshop. But come on, haf a brain of your own ya? U even follow every single shit im doing, u follow my brush diameter, my opacity, my exposure, and its exactly the same value!!! U noe it doesn make much a diff if its 1 or 2 more or less? And damn how dare u snatch my wacom pen. Lets drop the subject, drop him into a boiling oil is better. LOL sadistic me.

TUESDAY
Yeah!!! No animation! Go to skool abt 3plus to do maya, but the labs got lesson. So slack in animation room. Only siewmay, honghui and aida was there, and other people from other grps and yr. Lol bought sweets. Wah long time never eat sweets.
Then storyboarding. yeah slack... But i noticed Dominic was like slightly pissed when we haven do finish our character design before we came for lesson. slightly only. He's great man, he looks like 1 bloody slacker, but he gaf alot of tips.

WEDNESDAY
Drawing makeup class. Ahah manage to finish the hmwk. Phew.. But my drawing sucks lah. Angelina jolie turn into an old hag, Maria Sharapova turn into like 1 transexual, Omarion look like a mafia. lol. Ohya, male model again. LOL edwin said my drawing of his back looks like breast. AHAH. Wah edwin damn dirty minded, his mind dunno go where until imagine to dat extent. LOL
After that went to play badminton with Sk, ken and desmond. Wah the last time I played badminton was during the last few PE lesson last year. Ahah. Now body still cramp.

THURSDAY
WAHHH cant believe I pon Intro to 3d just because I never do the hmwk and lazy to go! And u noe wat? They just look at our work without marking!
I feel so stupid... Really really stupid. Stupid the stupid me.... As stupid as a stupid person. Stupid x5 to the power of 8. k stop.
Then drawing again. Sian lah. Oh ya, male model again. NOT FAIR!!!! THe previous class got a female model, and that female model look very friendly and above average!!! Quite slcack. Its like thes past few drawing lesson always finish damn early.
after that lecture. LOL "AMAZING BUT TRUE!!!'' Ahhhh funny photoshop pro guy. Im so gonna watch it again.

FRIDAY
Came early to grab notres from R drive.
1hr lecture.
Go home saw my 6yr old sister crying. She said she miss her teacher. Lol damn sad lah when I see her. Today was her last day of skool. Next year go Pri1 liao. Lol i don remember myself feeling dat way last time.
Watch 2episodes of Bleach, then damn tired. Im always super tired during friday afternoon. Dunno why. its so weird. Oh, then lie down on the long chair and fell asleep.
Annoying. During the day also i can haf stupid bloody annoying nightmares. hate it. I really hate it. Woke up continue watching ahah.

Ohya, I oso remember that i forgot to blog for like 1 week?
So here I am blogging about last sunday till today. I blogged about forgetting wat happen during last weekends. Blogged about my school life. Blog about today....

No comments: