Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hey every1!!!
Im updating my blog, so say "YAY!!!!!!!"

ALright, now I feel so 'phewwww'. Digi Image assignment done. Not really phewwwing, still got more assignments coming! Grrrah! Good thing i can manage my digi image assg on time sia.
Weekends are so hellish. 2days, attend my cousin's wedding. Sian lor, until no time on entertainment.
Blame it on me, for slacking on friday. Sunday went home at 6pm, then I rush everything!
And yay! Finish! I even got time to go shop print! And its a miracle yesterday.
Lol I went to print my assg at the digital camera print shop, LOL. so my quality is like those phtograph kinda quality. And it cost how much? $10!!!! Lol, no choice print there because got no time to go to those commercial printing shop.

Alright back to the miracling thing. yesterday leave house at 103oam
Go Harvey Norman, because mum said there can print.
Close. then go bus interchange.
Take bus , 7 stops to the printing shop.
Then the uncle keep trying my thumbdrive because he cant read my files. He got good service, he keep trying. Until can. So yay. then wait about 5-10mins for it to print.
then yay! Then took 72 to Nyp.
Reached at abt 11.30am. So the whole thing is abt 1hr only! Wow!

Alright it's been so long since I watched Mtv for more than 1hr,normally just watch like 10mins, yesterday at about 11am to 1am i thk? I do assignment while watching the Pop20 countdown.

And Britney Bitch is 2nd in the countdown!!! OMG! Gimme gimme, gimme gimme. Ouu! The song is ok, but her video is an insult to herself lor. Gimme gimme, gimme gimme more clothes to cover my fats!!!! She should say that. Hurh! dancing wif the pole, eww, and she can't even dance well wif it.

Ohya, Nicole scherzingger or watever u spell it. Damn, Im starting to miss those Pussycat dolls with their erotic videos. LOL
Not dat i personally like them, its just last time when they are hot, they keep showing their videos on Mtv, like damn annoying lah, and always get number1 spot wan.
That Nicole zinger bunger should just remain in pussycat dolls, she go solo not that hot like last time, although she will be the only 1 singing, while the others just dance and ka ching!!! earn big money.

And wat the hell with Kelly clarkson!!?!? Her video looks like Evanescense! Red dress, very the fast growing vines and shits. sad lor, i really like her songs and videos wan lor. But she looks even better in red dress then Amy lee.

Avril, dunno wat to say also. Got out from EMO paradise and become some 'sweet little sexy girl.' So wrong. Her videos too. I rilly like her songs too. "you make me so Hot, make me wanna drop" the video shouldn be abt 'hotness', it should be her drop, then thats better, and its on the emo side.

SPICE GIRLS!!! OMG!!! they keep playing their videos over and over again!!! AHHHH!! their videos are damn bitchy and horny, In their video, i thk they trying to tell us that "Heyall! Im old but I still got great assets!!! Take a look!'' Mel C looks the most decent, and I thk her voice is the best among those 5.

As u can see, Im talking about all female videos here. Not that im sexist, its just that female seems to rule over the pop20. there's only afew male artist videos. Oh BSB got the 1st spot. K, thats rare .
K i should stop.

No comments: