Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Noise

K, im so not in a good mood right now...

IRRITATING NOISE!!!! DAMMIT!!! Stupid lift contruction. Damn sad lah, drill drill drill, like there's no tomorrow like dat. GRRAHHH!!!!!

Annoying bus passengers. Brainless people who always battle just to haf their own comfort, who doesnt even care of losing their dignity and respect just to haf comfort.
-Passengers who are just complacent, or just plain idiotic, who don wan to move in to let other passengers in, although there's alot of space inside for them to stand there being an idiot.
-people who choose to sit on the outer seat, although theirs no 1 siting on the inner seat.( wat i mean is inner seat is the seat beside the window.)
-People listening to music full blast, without earphone, earpiece or watever shit.
-People who talk like damn loud in the bus, Like what the shit?!?! Sit beside each other oso wan to shout ah? Talk with so much passion until u need to shout, with ur hands flying all over the place???

Another thing, my Thumbdrive is corrupted!!!!! Damn dat Doris. Stupid Doris com, as lag as my download rate on Bitcomet. Nah, even laggier. Stupid Doris com. Stupid Doris too, keep makeovering herself, but never makeover her damn com. And btw, makeover is most of the time upgrade, but Doris makeover is her downgrade to herself.
Btw not entirely her stupid com's fault. Its the stupid me's falt lah. I click the eject button but it still not safe to pull it out yet. Wait for quit some time, then I heck care just pull without waiting.
Damn lah. Stupid me, stupid the stupid me, as stupid as a stupid person, stupid x3 to the power of 10! But wait, if not for her laggy com, i wouldn do that. Gah!!!

Then just now morning my mum ask me to go market. Wat the shit???
Need to pick the prawns myself. thats ok, but Wat the shit?! The tongs to pick the prawns had been soaked with those prawns water. Yuck. And there's nothing near no wash my hands.
Then go buy noodles, damn that uncle waste my time. Keep trying to negotiate with me. I said 2kg, he keep asking me to buy 3kg, and he gif me offer. I said dun wan dun wan lah, offer oso not dat good.

Then I look for PSP screen protector, the plastic sheet sticker. N u noe how much?? $15 !!!!! What the shitty hell? Just for that sheet of plastic sticker? Its like having some loanshark chop of your watever parts like that. He put on the table and say 'u got bring your psp?' Then I said 'Oh, wait I come again with it.' then I just leave. Like real, I will go there again.
Ohya another thing, the stupid pegbar. I wanted to buy at 1st. $12. But after seeing wat it looks like after Aida and Leon bought it, I thought I had an internal bleeding. $12 for that piece of plastic with 3 little thingies protruding out? there's not even a lock to secure the animation papers together.

No comments: