Sunday, August 12, 2007

fri,sat,sun

FRIDAY
8am so-called lecture. It's actually presentation. 2 peeps from each group need to present their now and then drawings. Ahah quite lucky Im not pro in drawing, if not need to present.
There's this girl who fell down butt-first from like 3-steps of stairs. I tried my best not to laugh. But when I saw Leon and Fidelis laughing, I oso burst out laughing. Even now as Im typing, Im laughing. Ahah looks like I'm sadistic.
There's this 24yr old malay dude who present. LOL. The best presentation for me man! He was talking crap and nonsense, damn entertaining and funny man. He's drawing very sick. He go and draw dead fish head, and also fish head got smashed with hammer. LOL. He also tell us to break the drawing rules set my the lame drawing teachers.
Do finish VisualAudio assg. It screwed up. Lol. But I haf confidence in passing, and aiming for a B+. Sorry Js. I bet our CD cover owns, and our video is so retarded and funny! Too bad cant post it online. Skinny loser(a human btw) said ''woof woof woof woof!'' It means get lost U pervert Gay! Aha we didn do voice-over, so put animal voices instead, with subtitles. lol.
Bahkta still on MC. damn him. So slack. I wanna noe my results for DESFD!!! get well soon man. Singapore got good medicine. Don go back to India just to take traditional medicine.
THEN I SAW AUNTIE DORIS WITH BRIGHT BLAZING RED HAIR! OMG! GOD PLEASE GUIDE HER TO THE CORRECT PATH!
Oh, DAD's birthday today. At night went to eat at this restaurant. My bro treat 1. Total cost was abt $130 I thk. LOL.

SATURDAY
Went to Leon's house with Wil, aida and HongHui. Suppose to meet at 10am, and I came at 10.40am!! OMG. So sorry guys. Im normally pro-active, always come before time.
I was late bcoz yesterday slept late, like 2 to3am. then on aircon, so shiok lah. And I underestimate the time to get to Bukitbatok MRT station.
Leon's house, WAH! So many hamsters! Hamster paradise! And his Arowana and turtle, WAH! damn big!
Went home then sleep, bcoz got slight headache.
Woke up, stoned for quite some time, then watch TV. watch The Ring. Its been awhile since I spent afew hrs watching TV man. Alrite, the show, bloody boring. Although its boring, while watching I sort of giggle afew times, bcoz I was thking of Scary movie3, a parody of the ring. LOL. The ring, not funny, not scary, stupid show.

SUNDAY
Lol, got flu! So sad man. Planning to do hmwk, but no mood. Damn irritating lah, keep sneezing, mucus keep flowing... Eat panadol then sleep. Wake up, stoned again. Watch TV. Then I surf the net. Nothing to do, I go youtube and look for optical illusion. Damn cool lah. I post it later or other days. Its so freaky,I saw Jesus in my room! Lol! Freaky.

No comments: