Monday, August 20, 2007

surgery

OMG!!!!

I watched this documentary show on TV1, malaysia channel. Sick man! They show this surgery. Gross man! Its like they make a big hole on the stomach of a female. n the hole is damn big! like the size of that little plate we put under those coffee cups. Ah u get wat i mean. They cut, they vacuum, they remove, they stitch.. wahhhhh...
Oh btw, they( the surgeons) were trying to remove this tumour in this female's womb. n the tumour is huge lah. Wahhh...
I will never me a doctor or a surgeon man. veterinarian maybe. but thats not my dream job.
K gonna do my studio project shit. slack too much, need to catchup.

Ohya, i looked at my friendtest thing. 45views, but only 8 people did it. ya 8, not 9. LOL. Izit too hard? That test is not meant for people to get full marks. I create that test just to lame around.

No comments: