Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I got a new friend!

Uuuk Uuuk ARCK!!!!! (screaming wif excitement)

Yay.
I got a new friend.
I bought my friend for only $5.95.
Ahah.
That makes my new friend sounds so cheap.
Ah watever.
My new friend now guards my thumbdrive 24/7.
I need him because I always forget and left my thumbdrive in school.
Thnx buddy.
You wanna see him??


There my friend. Voodoo Doll. LOL


Oooo reunion!!! those 2 at the sides are my old voodoo dolls.
They are considered half dead. People keep pulling its key chain
until it came off. The red 1 is under critical state. Look.
the strings got detached. N both of them quite dusty.
The red 1 suppose to carry a devil's fork. But I lost it.




THere, my friend with my thumbdrive. Damn.
He act emo, just because I ask him to look after my thumbdrive.

Voodoo dolls are luck charms. The new 1 is love charm. Nah I bought them not because of their lame luck thing. Its because I find the voodoo dolls cute and cool. And that new 1, its actually taller. Its a diferent version. And there's actually a small voodoo version! Its like half the size. And u noe wat? its more expensive. Lol.

FLAG DAY
Today u can see flag day people wearing pink roam around asking for donation. They are like everywhere. About 5of them ask me to donate. Even when I'm walking fast because im quite late for school they oso ask me. So despo and inconsiderate. N U noe wat? Outside hougang mall, there's always this blind old man who plays music for donation. Then these jerks in pink also stand around that blind man. N they got most of the DONATION! THEY keep going after people for donation, then that poor old man got no attention. DAMN IT MAN... And I donated to 1 of the pink jerks while waiting for my bus! and not the old man!

No comments: