Thursday, August 2, 2007

Hey Got fren test!

HEYHEYHEY!

Go and do the my friendtest thing! Those reading this must DO! Just do it if U think its hard or something. Btw if u cant find it, its at the left side of my blog. Go scroll up or down if u cant find it. Dont worry about failing, because some of the qns is only I noe the answers. So u need luck wan. Dont just view the questions but never do. Haha
K, add another song into my playlist. Ahah, Your guardian angel by The red jumpsuit apparatus! Acoustic version though. Not really nice. I can't find the original. Ah nemind I got the original song oredy. if u miss the naked mole rap tell me.

2day... Ah dammit. LOL. Sure fail Visual Audio test man.. Oh man oh man... No confidence, N I never copied this much before during a test. LOL. Thnx to evry1 around me, and to those who provide answer to people around me.
Drawing lesson was fun. Presentation. Very fun presentation. Its like not formal at all. After presentation, all talk crap, including Little mermaid. talk about ghost lah.
N for today's drawing lesson, the word ''basically'' is like 1 of the most basic words we use. I feel quite bad... making fun at him directly. I hope he dont understand wat im trying to say,.

No comments: