Monday, August 13, 2007

Tekka Rap!

HAHAHAHAHA!

Lets talk about drinks I had today.
7.30am - Hot milo. Mum made 1. I like mine better.
1pm - Sprite. With Mcspicy meal. Love sprite.
5pm - Peppermint ice blended with pearls. The peppermint flavour damn strong. shiok. Just dat its irritating drinking, bcoz its ice blended. Oh I buy near my house de. Not skool. If skool I prefer smoothie.
5.30pm - Lemon+peach fruit juice packet drink. Taste strange. But I still like it.
8pm - White coffee with Almond. Wahh love it man! N its instant. Lol. N i cant make good coffee. But my Milo rocks!

Lol. I might be drinking another Milo soon. Note, there's no plain water today. Lol. Wat the shit man. I thk im dying oredy. K, later drink plain water.

I cried today! Cried due to crazy laughter!!! HAHA! Laugh like mad in the library. Alrite, 1st hear some national day songs on leon's lappy. Then he told me to go www.ndp.org.sg to download. Go there, I download quite a number of songs, and I also download Munnaeru vaalibaa and also this indian song caled ''Tekka rap''! LOL! THAT TEKKA RAP damn retardedly funny lah! Tek tekke tek tekke Tekka rap! LOL laugh like mad because of the song.

Suppose to go skool to do assignment, but slack whole day lah! At least JS and Leon start oredy. Then play this arcade game wif leon on Leon's lappy in the library. Lol damn funny lah the game, forgot the title.

Went to eat mac, then roam ard Blk L lvl 5 and Blk M lvl4. We roam just to find 2plugs and a place to seat for the 3 of us. Then in the end went to Codid's classroom. JS use the mac com. lol. Then in there also laugh like mad lah! Lol Jiesheng, I cant believe it can produce a very loud sound when u drop the wastepaper basket. Lucky SOMEONE never ''who's dat behind there?''

I was walking behind this mother and her 2 cute children, a boy and a girl, when walking home from hougang interchange. Boy said '' U noe wat? I want to go to America.'' Mum replied '' America? Then let me ask u spelling 1st. How to spell ADVENTURE.'' Then the boy start to spell. Lol, cute sia. He got it correct. He's like 5 or 6yrs old I thk. Wait, kinderkarten got test difficult word 1 meh?

No comments: