Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Alone....

Went to skool at 7.30am. Then wait till 8am for some1 to arrive. But that guy ah, never arrive sia. LOL. So I go com lab's printing room, and use my laptop there and draw thumbnails for studio project., alone. Do afew only, then I start to play with Richie and Lokher( my voodoo doll)


I was alone, so they cheer me up.


Look at Richie! So cute! Looking at him make me happy.


Lokher was asking me to chill and play games 1st. Btw dats not his armpit hair.
And the blue sword, I made it wan, during DnT when im in sec2.


Richie is happy! Bcoz he saw me smiling when I play Marvel vs capcom!


Lokher stabbed Richie bcoz Richie was acting cute!



Printing room. Ya, blurry. my hp n I suck. All waiting for their printed stuffs.
Those are all female. got like 15 of them, some of them not in the photo.
I was the only guy in the printing room. Lol. Btw the printer screw up, thats y all wait there for miracle.

Kk, continue wif my post. rite. Stay at printing room from 8.15am to 11.40am. Jiesheng came at 11am. Then go buy some food and go c Noppakao or watever shit she is called. Omg lah. Her speech ah... its exactly the same as the briefing she gaf to grp 9 yesterday. WTH? I bet she rehearh. She used the same phrases n words, wif her filipino accent. She talk for abt 10mins only, then we can go oredy. WTH? Go to skool just to listen to her 10mins briefing?!
Stay in skool wif Fi, Js n wil. Help Fi connect his laptop to skool internet, but cannot work. Then I played mame, watch Fi play NFS, MAME, and WARCRAFT, then some part I take a nap, bcoz I got a cold, so irritating.




In the bus, took this picture. C dat old man? So pitiful man. He cant walk properly. He keep dragging his right foot. N his steps are like 5cm per step. He was carrying a packet of food n drink in his hand. Damn why his family never help him sia? Vry sad lah. I can see he is in pain. I nvr took his pront view bcoz the bus was moving.

Lol, I thk today's post is abit gay.

No comments: