Friday, August 24, 2007

must rush stupio project n pottyfolio!

K, lets talk about my workload
-Noppakao said my work sure fail, because my research is not so good.
-really fall behind time, Rushed the 10 thumbnails last tuesday and wednesday and thursday.
-she's ok with my thumbnails, she likes my 2nd last thumbnails. She ask me to choose 1 of them for the final artwork. Approved yesterday.
-Shown her my final concept just now. her only comment was make my hamsters bigger. So dat means quite good oredy.
-weekends do colour test n roughs, and also the a4 final artwork(gray scale) then monday show her for approval. Then can do the final colour artwork!
- Still got portfolio. Sianz need to do at least 10 artpiece. N i did only 2. Die oredy.
- Sat do 2, sun do 2, mon to thurs each day do 1. then done with 10! If got time i do more.
-Oh ya, must work more on my research. Then she will surely be impressed and make me get distinction and the the top student! Lol 'obese hope' man...
- Friday, deadline and presentation day! Yeah! Gonna use my charm once again!


K, just now went to Watson. My mum ask me to buy shampoo. LOL. Then as I was paying, I saw this True Singaporean! So bloody kiasu.

True Singaporean - Here, look at this. ( showing watz inside a packet of fisherman's friend)

Watson manager - Oh.

True Singaporean - I bought 4 packets yesterday from here. Then 1 of the packets..... U take a look lah! (Showing the contents of that packet again) I want to change for a new packet!

Watson manager - I'm sorry. But u know, it can't really be our fault, it is the fisherman's friend company's fault. They may accidentally gaf out the rejected packet.

True Singaporean - ( She huffed, then look around the shop with a fugly angry face.) I don't care. I want you to do something about this. I want to change for something else!

Lol. then i walk off, because i paid wat i wanna buy liao. Just 1 packet, wanna make a fuss. Super kiasu to the maximum. Then that manager also, come on lah, customers are always right(shit I'm bluffing).

No comments: