Sunday, December 30, 2007

I'm sorry.........


I just want to be alone......


It's because I'm in a Dilemma........


Not just a typical Dilemma......


A Dilemma that is impossible to solve.....


A Dilemma with lots of questions......


But with only shallow, and little amount of solutions......


I really do not know what to do......


I'm ashamed of myself.....


I'm so stupid......


I left my brain untouched......


That's why I ended up with this problem......


If only I could bend time.......


I really do not know what to do.....


Should I just start a new life......


In another world???


I do not know......


A Dilemma......


My Dilemma????


................


I'M PREGNANT.........

.....
....
...
..
.
LOL!!!!!!!!
JOKING!!
Hahahahaha LOL. I'm so bloody retarded!!!!!!!!!!! AHAH!! I'm just so bored lah. Dunno what to post. So post this stupid shit.
Ok, here's the truth.
How can I be pregnant???
Like duh?!?!?!
I'm a male Virgin!

N the reason I post this shit is also not because I made some1 pregnant. LOL. It's totally random.
I did not make any1 pregnant. Really!
But me being pregnant.... maybe?? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Retarded me.



No comments: