Sunday, December 23, 2007

Damn, nah... I don wanna join Xanga, Multiply, Facebook, deathbook or watever. Srry, no time for it.
And I create friendster account just so to stop people from keep asking me to be their frens.

Lol, I feel so stupid, I only watched the last part of Britney's 'piece of me' music video on MTV. I was soo interested in watching the whole thing. So.... i went to youtube to watch. N wow, over 3millions views, when the vid was uploaded only like few days back. Whoa, looks like im not the only wan.

Ok lah, the vid. Raunchy as always. Well thats so britney right? the vid n the song is abt her life. Lol to that paparazzi in the video, who dive onto the floor just to snap pics of Britney's 'in between legs'. Yeah we all noe britney, she never wear any panties sometimes. LOL. Lazy cow.
At least the video is better than 'gimme more'.

Its like her songs has some black magic in it. 1st time I hear it, be it gimme more, or piece of me, i hate it like hell. But after u hear it afew times, u got hook onto it. U will get earworms, and feel like wanting to hear the song more. SCARY. Yeah more, Gimme gimme, gimme gimme, MORE!

K wth? Why must I talk about Britney??? Ewwwww???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Anonymous said...

Heh??? What the hell are you talking about??? Really sorry, I dont't understand.