Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Hello...
o(O_O)o


sunday attend my uncle's openhouse.
man, over there waste 5hrs of my time to do typography lah. my mum last minute tell, if she tell earlier i would haf finish it on saturday.
Then I overheard some conversation by this uncle, i do not noe him. He was talking about animation, then he said that previously he had to make this alien follow a path. AHAH! that sounds familiar.

Yesterday was ok, came at 7.30am, wait until 8am for printing room to open and leon to come, then do Typo writeup, digi image thumbnails and... wat ah? duno in between that time got slack.
Then storyboard test!!!! WTH?! Knew it was simple. But Nopp make soo simple like dunno wat to say. She's good.


Typo.... not much happen, since its only briefing for assg2 and also handing up of assg1.
Then we mess around wif our letters!!!!


LOL! Mess around wif our assg. We haf to do 2 letters each



Upgraded version!! Starting from left, Fidelis's, mine, Alvin's, Shui Ran's, Audrey's, Esmond's, and Fidelis's again. Tell me if i got it wrong.

Lol went home watch Army daze on youtube. AHah Awesome show!!! I rmb when I'm small i keep watching like there's no tomorrow.

No comments: