Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Damn
0(o'_'o)0
this goes out to all

Its super annoying when u ask some1 a qn, be it on msn, sms, or even post letter, they never reply at all. Its damn irritating.

And PLEASE! If i inform somebody anything via sms, they never reply back. COME ON! Please reply, so I noe that u receive the message.

I noe evry phone now can check whether your message haf been sent, but there's still a chance u never receive it RIGHT?! Maybe u accidentally delete it witot knowing who sent to u, or some jerk use your phone and delete it. Come on! Reply wif a 'k' is gd enough.

But if u r DAMN cheap, go to MSN. Tell me that u received it. Send me an offline message if im not online. Im totally fine wif that.

And Im also fine wif u replying late, better than not REPLYING AT ALL.

And to those who dont want to answer my sms qn because u hate me or anything, u can even reply to me ''F**K OFF" or something. Fine wif me too.

And I hate most is people who totally ignore my questions, but always want people to answer theirs. wat a jerk.

I also hate when people talk to me and tell me this and that, wanting me to listen to them, but when we tell them things, they just feel like ignoring.

No comments: