Tuesday, December 4, 2007

OMG?!?!
SO izit true Heroes Season 2 episode11 is the last episode for season 2?!?!?!
SHIT!!! Season 1 was like 23 episodes lah!!!!!
DAMMIT!!!
I heard 2 heroes will die. I thk its Nikki and that black girl, Mica's aunt i thk?
Watever...............

K, LOL!!!!!!!!!
Yesterday and 2day is DAMN funny. Serious.

But before I move on, thnx Fidelis and Wilson, for waiting for me during Typo until like 9.50pm?, Lol. Ohya Jiesheng too, for not finishing on time like me too, ahah.
K continue, nah don wanna talk about skool life.
KKKK
YESTERDAY FIDELIS LOST HIS WALLET!!!!
AHAHAHA!!!!

K, me and Fi was at the bus station, his bus came. Just as he is about to enter, he found out that his wallet missing. WTH?!
Lucky my bus haven come 1st lah, if my bus come 1st, he will be all alone, lol.
Wahhhhh then we rush back to skool lor. Fidelis walk damn fast. not like his usual speed, so laid back wan. of course lah, wallet lost wat. lol
Go blk L level 5, cant enter lock. tap card oso useless. at night wat, they lock lor.
then go blk M, can enter, but don haf. sad...

Then Lol!!! Fi was desperate lah, and we break in into blk L!!! LOL! We go behind blk L, then the staircase exit door they never close properly, so we enter lor. Haha manage to get into com lab, but cant enter the rooms bcoz lock. We look thru the glass panels cant see any wallet.
Then sad lor, go home. I always come skool early, so i tell him next day i check for him.

Then on the way home already, I receive SMS from Jiesheng.
I LMAOed like damn long lah. Fi's wallet is inside Jiesheng's bag!!!! AHaH!!
Haiz Jiesheng.... how in the world can it enter your bag...


Lets talk about today. Omg man... WTH? Play Hide and Seek and catching?!?!
HAHA! Omg sia, thats so Primary skooling. Jiesheng u damn lame, lol.

Ohya, in the bus I saw my cousin on the news. Rilly!!! Serious! He/she is damn smart lah. My cousin, my cousin the monkey!!! lol, k lame. but rilly lor, the monkey smarter than me lah, memory damn high class.

Kk, I'm gonna watch HEROES now.

No comments: