Saturday, December 8, 2007

Hey every1!!! Rayfick says Hello!
0(> _, <)0

omg lah, whats wrong wif me, everytime afternoon to night i will sleep wan. i woke up 3am today, from my wonderful naptime. Shit man. Nah, not gonna sleep again for today....

YESH!!!! Animation finish!!!!

Alrite, what happen yesterday.
Thursday slept at 10pm, woke up at 2am on friday. Then do animation until 6am
Yeah, 4hrs, working on the bouncing ball. It took me damn long, since there's no light table and pegbar.
Lol, reach skool at 7.20am, wait for Jiesheng and quickly rush to Animation room. Reach there on time, 7.30am, when access is just granted. We came early so dat we can conquer the IstopMotion thing. And yes!! Its all us until like 8.30am!!! Lol.Like no 1's ard. Not like last week, got Siewmay and 2 other grp9 peeps.

Aite, wanna noe more about my yesterday's skool life, go to Jiesheng's blog, because yesterday I was wif him in skool all the way.

ALRIGHT, THIS IS WHAT I"VE GOT FROM LAST WEEK"S FRIDAY PAPER.




Ohhh M G lah, so cheap, I want I want. Heres the retarded thing. The 60% offer goes out to every1 or only to winners for the quiz thing? But to think back, 1st guess is 12th of december, but the offer starts from 23rd november onwards. So the offer is free for all? I don get it...
Click the image for better viewing.
I dunno whether these few days got somemore offer advertisement, and I dunno bcoz this whole week i never touch any newspaper.

Ohya, I just found out that I've got comments on some of my previous post. Some even like few months back, and its all because my tagboard is not Firefoxy-frenly. Ahah Im sorry Vivek, and Jiesheng, now then I noticed it. And my tagboard is Firefoxy-frenly already!!!

No comments: