Saturday, January 5, 2008

Hello evry1.
I'm gonna 'DEAD' my blog for awhile.

Its because.....
I'm in a Dilemma...
SERIOUS!!! A real 1!!!
Wat Dilemma??
Assgs, hmwks and stuffs lah. Still haven work on portfolio.

This past weeks don't haf the mood to blog... N I believe this will carry on until afew more weeks.
Don't worry, this will not happen till forever. Lol as if any1 cares.

Damn donno wat to post. Argh! K post abt yesterday. Yesterday, believe it or not, I walked, and I talked, and I do stuffs normal people do! Izin that Awesome!!! So cool right? K dats so lame.
Ohya, yesterday watch this Malaysia's Horror movie at home. Damn retarded lah. Can't believe its 1 of Malaysia's best movie. N seriously, I fell asleep. My sisters too. Boring, the way the ghost levitate is so bloody fake, its like so obvious got some rope attach to them. Boring.
Ohya, tried out Narultimate accel2 too. Wah damn fun, although its in jap n u r clueless at wat they r saying. N Yamato is like imba. Fun.

Hmm nothing else to say. So, dont expect me to post anything during this few days, or weeks. but I will post if i haf the mood. But hey! Doesnt mean my tagboard is dead right? Most of the time I checked my tagboard daily wan.

You noe, the tagboard is rilly great.
it's like sending an sms, but its better, because its, free, and others r able to see that u actually tagged?
Cool izin it?
Tagboard is so user-friendly, its damn easy to use!!!
Everytime u visit my blog, it is always available.
So why not tag often?
Or even better, evrytime u visit here, u tag?
N u noe wat? U will definitely be honoured, for having ur name in my blog.
Lol

There I go, talking crappy nonsense again...

No comments: