Tuesday, January 29, 2008

OMG!!!! D O R I S! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

EEEWW EEEWW EEEWW to the power of 10 times 10!!! I was during digi image test, googling some pictures. Oh need to make some japan company advertisement. I think i typed 'japanese culture', then come out THIS!!!! Looks like Doris lah

The hair is actually Black, but Wilson edit to make it red like Doris.Its looks so edited, bcoz i didnt use the smudge tool well. COME ON! Who would spend time makeovering this??? LOL
n the name for this pic is dunno wat female sumo. Wth lah. LOL

Seriously, this makes my day yesterday. ROFLOL!!! Omg... Im still laughing now as I'm typing.
And I set this as 1 of the MAC com's wallpaper.

Ohya, 1 more thing, seriously LOLed nonstop for like 20 to 30secs at Jiesheng's digi image test. HAHAHA. Sorry Jiesheng, no offence. But anything dat makes me laugh is good stuffs. But... I don find that lady above a good stuff. Eww?

N, LOL! In the psd folder, I rename the layer with this lady as 'MONSTER!' HAHAHA, hope Stephanie won't notice it. N, ahah she said that lady above is cool. OMG....

Typo yesterday was fun. Slack, laugh all the way, and also there's Weena. I thk I'm gonna miss her. N wth lah Fidelis, damn funny. He go tell Weena stop acting cute and all. joker sia. But seriously, she's damn act cute. Reminds me of Miss Chai my Amaths teacher.
Weena more act cute lor. But this is diff case. Weena's 29. Miss Chai is like, 50plus??? I dunno.


SEM2 Teachers
Sem2 gonna end... So sad. I'm gonna miss Weena and Edwin Ng.

1)Raymond(typo cher).... Nahhhhh.. wont miss him, since he always goes for our lesson 1hr late although he's the teacher. Maybe miss abit(molecule sized) lah. He's not like a typical teacher i noe.Kinda cool Miss meter: 2/5

2)Stephanie(digi image cher), dunno. Dont thk I'll miss her dat much, although she's a good teacher.Miss meter:1.5/5

3)Nopp( 2d animation cher)!!!! I noe Fidelis will miss her dearly. Nopp's super slacker. but I thk She's good. Kind teacher. But I thk she's kind and lenient bcoz she's a slacker!!!
Miss meter: 3/5

4)Dominic(storyboar cher)!!! Another slacker!!! He's cool. great and super helpful guy. Won't scold us if we don rilly do our work. He rilly gaf lots of tips lah. Miss meter: 4/5

5)Mr Ron(3d cher) ... He??? Nahhhhhh. I find him abit(the size of 'very') boring. LOL. Seriously, he's lesson is like HELL... He's got the sleepy, sianz, mumling voice lah. And he got no patience in teaching us. Evrytime I ask him qn, he will be like ''wah u like this also duno ah, last time I got teach lah'' annoying lah, although he still helps. Miss meter: 1/5

6)Jacques Dechambuelt!!!! Or watever u call him.HAHA serve him right for having long name. I think he's rilly pissed when he writes his name on any important forms, and also test papers when he's young.

He's our mentor. Not gonna miss him. Pray hard i wont get him as a teacher. I can see quite a number of people dislike him. Wth scold me n leon saying don play PSP in class. Its not even during a lesson lah. Only 2 person inside a classroom. Miss meter: -5/5(negative! ahah, LOSER!!!)

7)Wee na!!!( typo cher) She's good. Super friendly, super helpful, and super act cute. LOL. I'm gonna miss her man... Hope she's 1 of my teacher for other sem. Since I'm goin to animation, hopefully can go lah, i hope can get her as a teacher. Who goin games got no hope in seeing her. lol.
Miss meter: 4.5/5

8)Edwin Ng!!! Drawing cher! for 2 semesters liao. Ahah great to haf him as a teacher. Super helpful. N I still cant believe i called him Little mermaid last semester!!! I called him dat bcoz of the way he sits, cross-legged. when i see that, i suddenly imagine little mermaid, sitting on a rock. WTH LOL!
Miss meter 4/5

Wanna rate your teacher??? Go under my comments for this post. U can comment ur ratings there. Very convinient. U can don reveal your name. But its best if u tell me your name rite?

Dunno where's the comment section link?? Its right below!!! Beside 'posted my monkeylicious'


5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Rate how much u like these teachers!!
Just type ur ratings, 1 to 5, given 5 is the best, together wif the numbers representing the teachers

1)Wee na
2)Raymond
3)Nopp
4)Dominic
5)Ron
6)Miss Lum
7)3d max teacher
8)Edwin Ng
9)Jacques

eg.
1) 3
2)0.5
3)4.5
etc

Anonymous said...

jacques must die!
die die die die
i give him a -99999999999999/1
total phail!

wee na, dominic and edwin are awesome i give full marks!
aahahaha
whatever.

Anonymous said...

edwin, 10/5 hahahaaha.

zz.

jacqus, infinite number/5 hahahaha.

Anonymous said...

i mean jacqus negative infinite number/5. lol.