Sunday, January 27, 2008

OMG!!!!! Food that contains DRUGS!!!
Highly Addictive!!!!
That's for me, and no, there's no drugs in them, just dat I got addicted to it.


THIS!! Dried Cod fish thing. OMG, I ate like non-stop lah... Damn, I want more!!!


ARGH!!My childhood Egg Biscuit thing!!! I still remember evrytime right after Kindergarten, I always buy this. Shop was right under my block, so, very convinient. Recently Mum bought for my sis, but I ate the most. LOL


Weeds!! Weeds r suppose to be addictive! Geddit?? yeah Seaweed. All time primary school snack.


OHMG lah... My mum's fren gaf this, for free!!!! My mum ask me to go take ice-cream at her fren's house. At first I thought its those cheap ice-cream. BUT, its Ben & Jerry's!!! Her fren work there. Mudslide's the best!!!

Talking about mudslide, go try out Macdonald's Mcflurry mudslide. When u look at it, its just normal mcflurry with a mud of melted chocolate ice-cream. And it looks gross. But, Omg lah, damn awesome, I was over the rainbow. k, sounds gay. watever.
Best if u enjoy it with innocent frens, or u eat it alone. Rilly, don't try eating it in front of frens who loves to tease people. LOL

AND! Go try Long John Silver's Chocolate cream pie, and also the pineapple cheese. Argh!! Evry bite will take you to heaven once. U probably take abt 10 to 15 bites out of it. So dat means, u can experience heaven like, over 10 times!!! Izin dat awesome?!?! Dat day, after eating at LJS, my family bought like, 3choclate cream pie and 3 pineapple cheese home. AHAH! and it's only $2.20!!! Heaven + $2.20 = fabulous!!!

1bite makes u wanna haf 2bites.
2bites make u wanna haf 3bites..
3bites make u wanna haf 4bites...
4bites make u wanna haf 5bites....
5bites make u wanna haf 6bites.....
6bites make u wanna haf 7bites......
7bites make u wanna haf 8bites.......
8bites make u wanna haf 9bites........
9bites make u wanna ha 10bites!!!!!!!!!!

SHIT!!! I should use that time to finish colouring up my Storyboard panels!!!!! ARGH!!! Stupid me!

No comments: