Thursday, January 31, 2008

I'm super sian with drawing already. just wanna take a break.

I was looking out of the window just now, and I just remembered something strange that i saw 2days ago.

2days ago, abt 12plus i believe, i was looking out of the balcony window before closing it. I was looking at the opposite flat. My balcony faces the opposite's flat kitchen btw.
Then I notice smthing flapping around. I looked up at the 10th-12th floor. It was those laundry on the pole hanging out to dry.
But wait, is flapping the word to use for the moving action of clothes due to wind?? i dunno.
K continue, the laundries were flapping violently, so i was thinking, whoa, strong wind huh.
but here's the weird part.
There's no wind!!!!
I don feel any wind. i dont see much action happening on the nearby tree. i don't see other houses's laundry moving much.
Seriously, weird lah. n i don't see no 1 shaking the pole or anything.
I was thinking, man, i should record this! but my phone sucks, i can't really take a video at night. n i got no video cam. N come on, by the time i take a video cam, phone or watever, that thing will stop moving already.


K,dats not weird enough. I remembed I was in Pri4. There's this school trip to Malacca.
Share a hotel room wif 2 other buddies. It was abt 2am- 4am ard there i thk, can't recall. I was awake at that time, lying on the bed. my other roommates were sleeping.
Then I hear strange noises. 1st was i hear somebody's trying to open my room's locked door. It last for afew minutes.
I thought it was just next door.
Then I heard an even stranger sound. Somebody's like using the bathroom in my room. I heard the water tap, the toilet bowl flush, and like, sm1's bathing. N I'm dead believe its not from other room. I'm positive wif my ears at that time. At that time i can still hear the fidgeting doorknob sound.
So i just lie on the bed, wif fear, thinking some1's in the bathroom. then both sound stopped. Then I got freaking scared, praying hard that person in that bathroom wont come out and kill us. Then i fell asleep.
Seriously, I dont think that is a human, or the sound coming next door. It must be some spirit.


Another weird incident.
i was bathing. I was abt pri1. I looked at the bathroom mirror. I can see my cute face reflection, and also 2 butterflies clay thingy that my mum hang on the toilet wall. Seriously, I dunno why my mum hang those on the toilet wall. Then, as i was looking at the mirror, i noticed those butterflies clay objects thing got bigger and bigger!! I turned back, it looked like normal. Freaky!
I thk just my imagination...


Spirit encounter incident.
I was abt pri3. Just shifted to this currrent house im staying. For about 1yr plus, my family noticed something is staying with us in the house.
All of us saw it before. Its like a human shaped shadow, like a silhoette moving ard the house. It occurs very fast. Its like when u turn your view to look at this certain area in the house,the shadow dash past into another room. OMG LAH!! SCARY LIKE SHIT! I'm in fear now as im typing this. I've seen it afew times.
My dad called this malay medium to check on our house. Then she said its nothing, its harmless. Its just the guardian of the house. She said evry house has guardian. And this guardian is just afraid of us, since we r new.
Ohmg, damn scary. the shadow encounter last for abt 1yr plus, then I never seen it again, anymore. I dunno wat happen, its either he's still staying here but hide his appearance, or he shifted home. I dunno

But now my dad everytime he sleeps, he can feel somebody's watching him.... Whoa...

I believe in spirits and ghosts. They really exist. And I've seen it before, my family too, so I cant deny ghost exist. If u don't believe in ghost, take a look at that picture below, in my previous post. That's a ghost for u. Unbelievable? Believe it. Ahah. Nah dont wanna cost racial riot. I noe some religion don believe in ghost, and i respect that.

No comments: