Thursday, February 7, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year every1

Ahhh... Now I feel 10kg lighter after finishing up and hand in all of the assignments. All modules finish liao. Except for Studio Project. Like DAMN. But heck, there's still time to relax. Yay.

Yesterday its sleepfest for me. Just as I reached home, abt 2pm i thk? I put my bag and laptop down, n then collapsed on the floor. Then I go to sleep, wif my socks on. Thats so gross of me.
But my mum understands, she never scold. Because she noes this few days i keep working on assignments, sacrifising my sleep and entertainment. Evrytime she wakes up at abt 4am, she notice me at the balcony working on my assigment.

Dunno wat to post, so I'll just post assgs

ASSIGNMENT
Storyboard assignment

3D assignment

I'm not proud of my Typography....

No comments: