Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Damn sianz....
Studio project deadline is like 1week more to go.
And im still not half done with the ricesack, and portfolio...
I hate it when i haf to rush evrything, in a not conducive environment,watever u spell that.

And... I'm crazy rite now, after checking my sis's maths hmwk and teaching her. Bloody lazy she is. Seriously I hate teaching and I never plan to be a teacher. Teaching is not my thing. Most of the time i make things worse.
I've no choice, 1 brother never good in maths, the other brother always just gif answers when she still don understand..
Mum always ask me bcoz im always the most 'free' person ard. Free in the sense that, always at home.
N I hate it when my Dad sees me play. Damn him. He will start to nag and boss me ard. When I play abit, he will say I'm wasting electricity n stuffs, and command me to do part o his daily chores. Sianz lor. Ok lar, when Im doin my work, he wont disturb me at all. But damn lah, when i just wanna rest n play games, he will activate noise polution. Lol smtimes when I c him ard, I pretend to do skool work or doin research, LOL

K watever. Now lets talk abt drink.
Oooo. I had Macdonald's Chocolate Milk shake on the way home, for my 1st time.
Hmm how should I say...
It taste like semi melted Chocolate icecream, rilly! It doesn WOW me at all. N they put it into the normal Coke cup. The picture tricked me.
Rayfick's Tastebud's Happiness level : 2.5/5
Rayfick's Tastebud says : BOO!!! Eh Stupid!(referring to me I suppose?) Go buy Oreo Ice-blended from that Bubble tea shop lah!

No comments: