Monday, May 28, 2007

Poly teachers not fun

Monkey ,,,,,,,,,
Says...0(,o. o,,)0
Hello! ! !(- )


K, I'm gonna talk abt this two teachers of mine again. 1st is Miss Jannah baker, my comm skills teacher. 2nd is 1 of my Colour theory teacher. Lets just call her Old fret. Im gonna talk abt the former 1st.
Hmm yup shes abit late 2day. As usual she ask me to get a chair n put it at the door(act as a door knob). Then she ask me to help her with these computer wirings. I thk this was the 3rd week she ask me. 1st week I already told her Im not good at wiring. Hmm datz the truth k? But she keep asking me lah! She ask me I also nvr help anything. She makes me stand in front without telling me wat to do just now. She also told me dont sit 1st.she makes me stand for abt 2mins until she said with her strong english accent of hers ''Oh its ok Rafiq, I'll just ask the technician. thnk you''. I felt useless n foolish... During lesson she was like damn evil, randomly shooting arrows at people. Hope your stomach flu virus is still lingering in your toilet bowl bcoz I dont thk u or your domestic helper has time to sanitise it.

K now it is Old fret. I described her in my last monday's post. K, she smiled today! She laughed too! Oh shivers... N she also looked ridiculously act cute 2day! OMG! God forgive her.. Oh shit forgive me! Oh she also remembered my name although she's not rilly in charge of my group! Oh nightmare...

K im Evil. Shit! Watz wrong wif me? K watever... I typed alot..N its all evil...



PLANT OF THE DAY (lame...)

No comments: