Friday, May 25, 2007

Monkey ,,,,,,,,
Says. .0(,o. o,,)0
Hello ! ! ! (- )


Thursday's summary... Little Mermaid(my drawing tutor) gaf me a B+ for the void deck drawing.
Lecture was boring as usual... Oh,I also just found out I take the same bus as Chancher.End.

Umm Friday... SUCKS!! TO THE MAXIMUM! Visual audio storytelling tutorial was damn boring lah, I wasnt listening, there's alot of reasons to dat. 1 of the reason is dat a gay sitting beside me was rilly distracting!Oh he's in the class next door, I dunno him. Dunno y I look at him in the 1st place.
Had lunch, Malay stall queue was short, so happy the monkey! Then went for Design Fundimentals. Black Tar(my tutor) was irritating lah, because he's irritated at us..LOL. He was so sarcastic.Thk so.Gd thing lesson end 1hr30min earlier bcoz he need to go off for wateva shit. Oh I got a freakin headache 2day.

Went home, eat panadol n fell aslp on the couch(without bathing). I felt rotten... I slp from 5pm to 11pm. CRAP. Woke up eat KFC, order wan, LOL. Still got headache. I thk the naughty virus is in my body oredy. Oh Well, I CANT SLEEP OREDY! Had a bath n now too fresh! End.


ANIMAL OF THE DAY cant work bcoz blogger got prob when i post this. I'll edit it soon.

No comments: