Tuesday, May 22, 2007

.....

Monkey ,,,,,,,,,
Says. .0(,o. o,,)o
Hello! ! ! (- )


Dont feel like typing much 2day, not in a good mood. Oh well.... HongHui, Siewmay, Leon, Wilson and rafiq(oh, its me) went to c the ''masters of illusion'' video before lecture. the other 4 more people could not make it. Stupid old man in the video...Srry, im abit cranky 2day. Ohya, I doze off for about 20secs during codid(concept development) lecture...Hate myself. 1st time i doze off during lecture.Wait, i thk its the 1st time i doze off during lesson/lecture in my whole school life. I'm sorry if my modesty makes you feel disgusted. I got no mood to filter what i said/typed.

Went home... I share some songs with Leonard on MSN. Those who want songs just ask me.I got ALOT of songs, if I dont have the song you want, I'll download it for you, I dont mind,really. Hmm watched scary movie 4 for my fourth time I think, and I'm still not sick of laughing over it. Ohya,I got scary movie 1 to 4.Download wan...If u want feel free to ask.

Thats all I wanna say today. Dont feel like talking about other stuffs. Oh Its no longer ''monkey of the day'' But expect more monkeys...



ANIMAL/S OF THE DAY

No comments: