Wednesday, May 23, 2007

wednesday...

Monkey ,,,,,,,,,
Says. .O(,o. o,,)O
Hello! ! ! (- )

This paragraph goes out to those who r not feeling well, and to DMD10...I'm gonna pose a typical mum. Guys, take care of yourselves k, naughty virus is spreading everywhere. To those who are sick, wish u a speedy recovery. Those who r fine, dont act macho... Try Scott's emulsion cod liver oil. Dont try the original flavour, taste like shit! Oh dat doesn mean I try shit b4..Im addicted to the orange flavour wan. I got sensitive nose. After trying dat oil, its been 2 mths since i got a terrible running nose. If u wan FOC medicine, ask me. I'll send u 'LOL'ing jokes/videos/images n make u laugh out loud, n out goes the naughty virus. Ooops, I'm vry the crappy 'mum'.

K, 2day my mum bought ALOT of chocolates and sweets. My sis's bdae is coming soon, mum gonna gif away goodie bags to my sis's classmateys. I ate alot of the sweets, chocolates and jellies lah. Then I also drank redbull, not the reduced sugar wan. Screw 2dae if I'm diebetic in the future. I thk if I stand under the scorching sun, my sweat sure turn into caramel wan( mmm yummy)... Oh 2dae's inuyasha's episode vry the sad lah, nearly cried( err eheh)... Oh I hate kohaku's outfit, looks so Gay. Datz all, end of story.

ANIMAL OF THE DAY

No comments: