Saturday, May 19, 2007

Haha Just Started blogging!

Monkey ,,,,,,,,,,
Says...O(,o. o,,)O
Hello! ! !( - )

Hah! 1st day blogging! Cool isn't it? I know its cool, so save your breath. My blog dont looks cool though. but I promise im goin to upload ALOT of monkey images! Today I slacked alot. Morning watch pokemon(err eheh).Ash's new voice SUCKS!After that Played ps2, but the stupid ''Tales of the Abyss'' game jammed lah. Then look at my poor gameboy...Did some soul-searching,I know my gameboy is lonely,so i played with it!Pokemon Emerald! OMG!

As usual, every saturday afternoon need to send my sister to class... Afterthat went to SimLim square to get a thumbdrive with my bro, on a bike! As usual bike ride was fun, just that my helmet was loose although I've tighten it. I thk its because my head doesnt fill much space because my hair was too short.CRAP. When my bro goes DAMN fast along the highway n flyovers, my HELMET WAS LIKE VIBRATING AS VIGOROUSLY AS A VIGOROUSLY VIBRATING HELMET.Oh well...Got my 2gb thumbdrive for only $29.Every shop I went got great salesperson. Oh ya, my leg hit the bike's exhaust pipe!DAMN hot lah! AS HOT AS A HOT EXHAUST PIPE!

Went to buy laksa noodles(the fat rice vermicelli thing) before heading home. Mum cooked laksa today, there's still alot of gravy left, so yup, need to get more noodles. Hah...assignments... I'll do it tomorrow...

I'M SORRY IF MY SIMILES ARE TOO LAME OR STRAIGHTFORWARD.


MONKEY/S OF THE DAY

No comments: