Sunday, May 20, 2007

Monkey ,,,,,,,,,,,
Says... 0(,o. o,,)0
Hello ! ! ! ( - )


Ahhhh....Sunday.... Woke up late today, dont know why. I'm a wake up early sleep early guy. At 11am to 1pm, as usual i tune in to 98.7fm to listen to the top20 countdown repeat. Friday cant tune in because got religious class, so sianz...This Sunday I slacked alot lah, not like a normal Sunday, always rush on assignments. I slacked because i did my mute chart hmwk last thursday, comm skill e-learning also do finish last week. Lol, im a hardworking boy.(Datz a lie. Oh GOD, please forgive me...)

Today never go out...Just stayed at home...Surfed the net...Watched TV, played sudoku, chat with frens and did some assignments. Chat with Efrin(Eriffin) about school and also a long chat on Pokemon(err, eheh). He said he's gonna challenge me to a pokemon battle when we got the time for it. LOL! Efrin, u let the child in me control my body...I feel 5years younger. HAHA sure, I'll battle u, this time I'll win! I'm childish.kekeke. Oh those reading my blog, i need a Zangoose.

I did afew thumbnails for design fundimental's assignment. Mr Bakhta chose my Shadow the hedgehog image. Shadow looks DAMN cool lah(not referring to my drawing). Then Shit! I realised i haven do the colour analogous hmwk! It requires photoshop, So I go download it from ARES(its like Limewire), and it works! I download the photoshop 7.0. Not the up-to-date version. Wilson sent me his work, and I just edit the colours, and I'm done! Thnx smuch Wilson, for sharing your work and tutoring me on how to use photoshop. Ohya, thnx to Clarence too for offering your work and the photoshop cs2. I felt rotten, as rotten as a rotten guy.

Grrrr!!! I miss most part of Spiderman2! Ahh dont give a Damn. Shit, tomorrow school... Ah Comm skills! Hate it. I dont want to come early...If not dat Jannah will ask me alot of questions like ''how to you find this course? Are you coping well? How's other module? You got do any discussion with your fellow classmates on commskills?Can u get a chair for me? etc'' with a strong accent of hers. U better give me good marks, although it was before lesson time... But i did talk alot right?! The DMD10ers/coconuts not in 4+6 agreed to watch the perspective video 2mrw after school. Hopefully the video is free to use because we haven actually book it.

Hah thats all for today. Oh 1 more thing, I love my eyes!


MONKEY/S OF THE DAY

No comments: