Monday, February 9, 2009

SKOOL AND 7-11 SPOILED MY DAY!
LIKE TOTALLY, LIKE SERIOUSLY!


Kk im starting to sound like a teenage bitch.


AND MY LAPTOP IS PMSing AGAIN!!!
Maybe Menopause liao. Here's what it looks like when I
switch on my laptop. And look at the bottom right. They spell
it "dectected", not detected. Is dat a legal program or a virus? i dunno.



Okays ya. Skool sucks. Studio Project sucks now,
bcoz we haf to be in skool from 8.30am to 6pm daily for 3weeks!!
Make it 7.30am for me, bcoz im too lazy to take bus in the morning,
so i ask my dad to send me lol. Since im an early bird, might as well
go skool early.



Ya timing sucks. The Demon sucks too. But honestly, he didnt do any
harm 2day. And i thk those weird people in my course are his minions.
In the future they probably become like him, Jiunn or Yt. Confirmed.





OKAYS LETS TALK ABOUT 7-11.
K on the way home, i thought i'll grab some bite from 7-11.
So i saw this this Chicken sandwich. A newer 1. And theres an offer.
Its $3 for that sandwich and a cup of GULP. So i buy lor. i take
Teriyaki chicken flavor. And so i went to the cashier.


The auntie told me to hold on, because she writing some stock check.
And she whispered "wahh i very stress" and giggled abit. Then shes done.

The auntie scan and all, and it cost me $4.60!!! CHEAT ME!!!
Ok wait, ill name the actual price 1st.

Sandwich ----> $3.00
Gulp ----> $1.30
Sandwich and Gulp offer ----> $3.00( and it says save $1.10)
The total amount i need to pay ----$4.60



Very Ironic huh. If i add $3 plus $1.30, its $4.30!!! not $4.60!!!!
AND, $4.60 - $3 is equal to $1.30!!! NOT $1.10!!!! RETARDED!!!
KK, retarded part haven over yet. So i ask the auntie.



Me: Erm, I thought there's a $3 offer for this combo.
Blur auntie: Sure or not, okay wait ahh, i go check.
(so she look at her those offer list)


Blur auntie: Dont have ehh. I think u got the wrong sandwich brand.
Me: Well I'm sure that's the sandwich that's having an offer.
Blur auntie: Really meh. Okay you wait 1 side, I attend to this customer 1st.
( and so I go rechecked the offer. yeah im still right. That auntie sucks.)
( she attend to 2 customers, takes so long, so I look around. Got the Byakugan
toys, and UNCLE TOBY granola bars! awesome stuff.)



K the blur auntie is back with me. She go check the offer again. And yeahh, she
probably paiseh already.



Blur auntie : ehh ya ahh, same name rite. "Temaki chicken".
ME: Yup, I took Teriyaki Chicken sandwich.
ME: Its okay lahh, I'll just buy other stuff.
Blur auntie: No no you wait, i call my office 1st.


(and so she called, and I waited again. And she talks in mandarin. She she still
pronounce it as Temaki chicken lol. So she found out the offer list is pasted on
the cashier wall. And she continue talking to her friend for like 4 or 5mins, laughing
and all. And so I drank the 100plus GULP, waiting for her, and other customers
are waiting too.)


Okay shes back with me.
Blur auntie: Okay wait ah, i go check the offer again in the fridge.
ME: its okay lah, really, I'll buy other things.(i was sian already lol)
Blur Auntie: no no, i must check, i dont want customers to pay the wrong stuff.


(now other customers are looking impatient too. And i feel reaallly bad.)
BLur auntie: Ya eh, got offer. but i think while stock last.
ME: But the sandwich and drink are here ehh.(i drank half of it liao lol)
Blur auntie: i think the offer expire already ehh.
Me: okay okay, then I dont take the sandwich, i buy these together with the drink
instead.( I took 2 uncle toby granola bars)

Blur auntie: okay, sorry ahh.(she take the sandwich and put it beside her cashier
machine.


SHE IS SOOO NOT ENOUGH WITH ME.

after paying, she said,
"Excuse me, can help me put this sandwich back? sorry ah"
I said, "Err, okay sure".
BAM!!! She did a last attack on me. WATS WITH HER MAN?!



AND i was so hoping i was on MTV's boiling point lah!! At least i think
I'm patient enough to win some money. BUT NO!!!
I was disappointed when i left the shop lol. But UNCLE TOBY totally
fix my screwed up day. AWESOME!!!
I spent like, 10mins in that stupid 7-11.

But im gonna gain weight, bcoz i ate 2 nutrition bars!!! My get sexy scheme
is dying!!!

No comments: