Friday, February 13, 2009

AVG 8.0
Symantic Antivirus
Norton Antivirus
Ad-Aware
Ccleaner
Registry mechanics

I used all of that programs and my laptop still have some problems.
Wth man, k should stop ranting about my laptop liao.
But if my laptop is dead, im dead.

School was still being a school just now. still sian. in fact getting sianer
each day. So sianzing. But left early wif Wl just now ard 4plus.
Its even more sian when i found out i will not have any break rite after yr2
over. straightaway start final ear project. wth lah. Ok lah, that will keep grounded.
Im scared if i got break 1st, i might slack and not prepare for attachment.
And rigging looks so freaking tough. And i feel bad for alvin, because i
modelled the character till its more difficult to rig, because of the double layer.

But at least the Evil J says he likes that i model the shirt separately. But i
still hate him. I thk he anyhow say my topology is alrite and all lor. I think
he sian to give comment on my work already.

Just now on the way home saw the old auntie who works at Red man Phoon Huat
shop, sells those bakery stuffs wan.Saw her outside hougang mall.
Lol she recognise me lah. She saw me and,smiled widely while nodding her head,
looking at me. so cute lor she, she looks like tweety bird's granny.
Yeahh i went to that shop last time quite a number of times to buy stuffs for my
mum.

2mrw watching Kuda Kepang performance again!! Yeahh, watch possessed
people kena whip again. And its free lah. cant wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi writer
since looking your post I think it may be the same about same issues in
[url=http://www.avg-free.us]avg free[/url]