Thursday, February 5, 2009

Okays, 5days straight i got running nose.
That breaks my record. And its not the normal
running nose.Its the annoying kind of running nose,
where your nose feels tingly, sneeze like crazy,and
causes your mind to not able to concentrate on things.

I dunno wat u call it, Cold, Flu, Sinus problems, watever.
Hate it man. Normally it last at most 3days for me lah.
my nose is running with jet boots.
And most of the time running nose is maried to headache.
So if u got running nose, most probably u get headache.
i thk its because when u sneeze, your brain shake like crazy.

Hmm must be because of the Kuda Kepang performance.
They burn the stupid dry-ice like shit, the smoke was everywhere
lah.Poor nose of mine.No blame assignments. Any problems u face, is always the
asignment's fault. Assignments are demons. They are very influential
and can screw up your lives without you knowing it. Badass indeed.

I think im gonna get a nose job. Implant a pipe in my nose, and also install
with a switch, so that i can on and off it anytime.
Gonna put some special system into it too, so when i drink fuel, i can turbo
shoot any1 i hate with my mucus at the speed of light. That will be like, so
totally awesome. Like, totally. Omg i know rite, totally kickass.
Lol I sound like a typical Drama bitchy queen talking, and 1 who is obsessed
with nose jobs,boob jobs and botox. Plastic lol.
Yeahh, I love watching the movie Mean Girls and White Chicks.
Yeahh like,totally totally.

Okays, gonna do character animation assignment. Demon... Demon that can shape-shift
into assignement. Probably same batch with J.Descambeult from the Paedogalaxy.

And i ate 3plates of rice. Wth lah. And i stopped exercising...
YEAH BLAME ASSIGNMENT!!!

No comments: