Thursday, March 19, 2009

Yeahh lets bloooggg.

1st, FYP. okay sian, getting busy liao. Animating.
i animated 2 shots liao. Now doing the 3rd. And 3rd 1 is harddd..
Anyways, 2day Mr Cher Chen( watever u spell it) aka Ah Boy was damn funny.
It was in the morning. He suddenly barged into the room. I thought theres some
important announcment lah.
but actually not, he was like " Ehhh wahhh!! You know ahh, downstairs near the pond
there, I was walking, and i saw 2 people standing, but its like u can only see 1 head lah!
I look closer, it was actually 2 couples like this(doing the kissing action with his hands).
So I keep staring at them. The guy saw and stare at me back lah! And then he dont care
continue."

Yeahhh, he said something like that. Seriously damnnn funny. he's expression and the way
he tell it to us, soo hilarious lah! Soo damn random. i expect him to be a quiet kind.
And Anil is kinda funny too, though Im quite scared of him. He looks strict. Like a
Bollywood Mafia or something. And the way he walks and stagger. Ahaha.
But yeahh, he's kinda funny.

Went to the Msc Bazaar at Blk B to get a HDD. $79 for 160gb. I thk its okay. ANd they
are selling $139 for 320gb too. Affordable i guess? I bought the 160gb. The people there
is very friendly.

Went home. Catch American Idol result. Seriously, DAMN.
Alexis Grace is gone...
I like her alot. She's very cute a got great vocals. Like her personality too.
My favorite is Alexis, Kris Allen, Megan Joy and Adam lambert.
Kris Allen is cool. Humble and not trying to be a showoff.
Megan is very unique. And Gorgeous too.
Adam, i dont really like him, but his vocals is really crazy. its just awesome.
But his makeup is heavier than a lady.

The rest are all boring. Danny Gokey, he's overrated. I hate him. He act wan lor.
And he looks like Shrek when he smiles.
Matt Giraud Is cool too. But he's a Justin timberlake ripoff. Soo nahh.
The rest are okay.
I want the blind Guy out!!! Seriously. And no, im not stereotyping blind people.
I think he's in is because of sympathy votes. He's not that good. And the judges
are just being nice to him. Grrr. And he kinda look like Mr.Bean. LOL im so evil.

Okayy, yeahh i love American Idol. Enough Said. And my laptop is stupid now.
Gonna reformat it.
And i wish to have a Dog, cuddle it, kiss it and stuff like that. i seriously want to
do that, but i just can't. Dammit.

No comments: