Wednesday, March 11, 2009

In school now.
Omg, yesterday i slept at 10pm, and woke up at around 5.45am just now.
Got home yesterday, switch my laptop. My laptop is seriously in deep shit.
Okay, I have to like, switch it on, wait for about half an hour, then the laptop is ready
to be used. So lame right? That happens since afew weeks ago. That i can bear.
Whats worse is that, yesterday when i wanna use, my laptop has no sound at all!
No sound too when i plug in my earphone.
last time this sound problem happens before, now its back, ganging up with the half
an hour delay shit.
So i got sian yesterday, lie on the bed for awhile, and then i fall asleep. Dotzing.

Fypj update. Monday and yesterday also quite slack. but i can smell heavy workload
coming because the storyboarders are like done with their storyboards.
model out a web and make it animatable last 2days. Yeah, 2days for that only. lol.
Slack rite? I rather be given some more work than thinking about what to do,
since im sitting next to the door, and i cant really watch video and play games.

And kelly called me Darklord. She said i can be quiet but very sneaky, planning out
a plot, like a silentkiller lol wth. And Desmond called me paedophile, just because i draw
cute little rabbits and dogs on my sketchbook. Another wth. Darkload Paedophile. OMG.
Im not 1 btw.

And yesterday me and desmond pranked kelly again. lol funny. Now probably she has
to like, think thrice before believing anything we said lol.

No comments: