Sunday, March 1, 2009

Update.
Yesterday went out.
Ate KFC. Man, its been soooo long since I ate
Kfc.
wanna watch movie at PS, but tickets all sold out, only got 11pm shows.
Then went cathay, also got 11pm shows only. We got nothing to do,
so in the end played PS3 there. Sk and weixian play until hyper already lol.
I never had the intention to buy a ps3 from the day it was released.
But now, I seriously feel like buying 1. Oh man...

Reach home about 12am, then saw my family leaving the house.
They wanna go Mustafa centre.Lol. So i just tag along. Got home abt 3plus.

And just now i woke at 12pm lah.
And i mentioned in the prev post that i hate sunday,
because 2mrw will be the day i start yr3.
I noe that sucks, But the suckiest thing is dat,
the Demon is in charge of my grp!!! OHMG!!!

So i better prepare my bag now. Gonna need salt, garlic,
holy water, and a list of spells.

No comments: