Sunday, March 15, 2009

Blogging time.
I miss my laptop. And its only been 10hrs. Hope it's fine.
I pass it to my uncle. He's gonna operate my laptop, without causing
it to lose any memory in it. Hope my laptop still remembers me after the op.
Im praying really hard.
Now im using my desktop. I kinda break the record. Its been like, almost a year
since i use my desktop for afew hours. i feel bad now bcoz im two-timing my laptop.

Okay enough said. Yesterday went to my cousin Fuad's place. He's engaged with
fadhilah, the malay lady that act in channel 5's "Serve You Right" ahaha lol.
I went there late, so i didnt get the chance to go to the female's side. My parents
and sisters went there, and they said there's alot of suria actors and actresses there.
Dont really care. i wont go gaga even when i them.
P-P-P-Pokerface-P-P-Pokerface. Okay suddenly Lady Gaga's song got into my head.

Checked out Kelly Clarkson's new album songs on youtube. Cant wait for the album.
Its just being released in the US like few days ago. Probably takes a month or so to
reach here? i dont know. And i recall went to the Cd store like, 4times few years ago just to
get a copy of her previous 'breakaway" album. it was like, sold out and all.

back to the songs, yeahh, some of the songs have really nice beats. but i find some of
the songs abit copycatish. Some of her songs sound like Miley Cyrus Fly on the wall,
Sara bereilles song and some others. And she did 2covers of Katy Perry's songs.
No not her singles, songs that's not in Katy's album.
But yeahh, Kelly sounds better. Was expecting her to be more original.
I think most probably her "breakaway" album is the best. Songs like Since you Been
Gone and Behind these Hazel eyes. Awesome.

Okay, 2mrw's school. And its gonna be busier. Actually our main fyp is to do Gan Cheong
Kin seaason 3 episode 3. But now we are still editing episode 2 done by the previous batch.
Damnn lame right? And we got to reanimate most of the animation because YT just so
happens to be a perfect perfectionist.
And cant believe 2mrw is the 3rd week. Yeahhh 3rd week and we still haven official start
on EPISODE 3!!!

Ohya, watched Heroes latest episode yesterday. woww, great episode. But the Fat
puppeteer paedobear hurt the smokin agent. Damn u. Btw I think Heroes is going
downhill. I dunno. Dont really like them killing off old characters and keep throwing
in new ones. The plot is kinda messed up.
Now the show splits into small different stories. The Petrellis storyline, Hiro and Ando,
and Sylar. Hiro with his being a hero without superhero ability story. I dont know why
Hiro dont really mix with the other main cast. Season2 he went to the past to join Takezo
Kensei. And now he's doing some lame hero quest with Ando.

Sylar's storyplot is kinda lame too. season1 he was badass. Thats cool. season 2 he was
powerless and was most of the time with Maya. Season 3 he was all confused, being a
goodguy, a dog to the the Petrellis too. And now he's like a lost boy, hanging out with
a lame boy with super lame ability, and trying to find out his past.
So messed up. But the last part of the latest episode tell me that he's gonna be back on
track, which is being a badass and giving orgasm to my eyes by showing
more kickass powers,special effects and blood. Yeahh more blood please. Okay fine,
and more special effects too.

Okay, I've done making my post super wordy. Yeahh the only show im like, stuck to now
is Heroes and American idol. And MTV's Making the Band? lol i kinda like the show.
And its been like, afew months since i touch anime.
And i should start watching Local shows too!!! So many months since I watched a full
episode on Channel 5! just now i watch Serve You Right. Ahaha funny show. Though
i think the use of singlish in the show is wayy too much.

Okay i should really stop adding more shits to this entry now. Yeahh Im really bored.
And charging my psp now. I started playing Prinny. And also Warriors Orochi. Prinny
is cute and funny. Gameplay is kinda fun, but could have been better if there's more
moveskills and a better control for the jump.
And i played Warriors Orochi just because I dont know what other games to play.
OKAY RAYFICK CLICK THE "PUBLISH POST" BUTTON ALREADY!!!!

No comments: