Friday, April 11, 2008

Wth
Jiesheng shocked me just now
He called me at abt 1140pm
I said 'hello?'
*silence*
I said 'hello' again...
once again, silence...
Then suddenly he shouted ''Wazzup!!!!''
And then he hung up....

Weird lor. That coming from Jiesheng is so unexpected. I dunno wat he rilly said.
But sounds like 'wats up' to me. Or maybe he said ''shit, wrong number'' in some dialect or smthing.
I smsed him, n he still haven reply. dotzing...

K watever.
Watched IDOL GIVE BACK just now.
Not the full thing. Bcoz my dad looks pissed that I rule over the TV at that time.
N the show is 10pm to 12.30am! So I gave in.
There's another tv set in the balcony, but its not dat clear. N i hate watching blurry stuffs.

N I'm pissed at my dad too lor. Annoying
Use computer, say I waste electricity.
He said my sisters lazy to study because of me, not setting good example.
They see I play, they also play. He ask me to do good stuff so they will follow

So wat am I suppose to do?? Study??? so they will study too?!?
Maybe I shld spend abt an 1hr wif him telling him wat my course is all abt.

THEn when I'm watching IDOL GIVE BACK, he said '' Why are you watching this? This is not the real American Idol, its just for charity''
When he said that, I was rilly pissed. How dare he said that!

''THINK! IMAGINE YOU AS THE POOR HOPELESS PEOPLE WHO ARE SUFFERING LIKE MAD. PEOPLE WHO ARE TRYING SO HARD TO LIVE, BUT YET THEY DONT FEEL LIKE LEAVING. IMAGINE U AS THEM, PRAYING, HOPING SO HARD THAT SOME1, ANY1, WILL COME TO HELP YOU.
IMAGINE U APPEARING ON TV, ASKING PEOPLE TO DONATE, SAYING STUFF LIKE ' A DOLLAR CAN SAVE A LIFE, A DOLLAR MAKES A HUGE DIFFERENCE'' AND STUFFS LIKE THAT.
IMAGINE EVERY1 WATCHING YOU WILL BE LIKE '' WTH WASTE OF TIME, I RATHER SAVE ANOTHER DOLLAR TO GET A PLATE OF CHICKEN RICE'' (typical singaporean)

I seriously wanna say that to him at dat point of time. SO PISSED!!!



ANYWAYS ANYWAYS....
RAMIELE!!!! Oh gosh thnx so much.
Seeing her makes my heart cools down.
SO GLAD THAT SHE'S PART OF THE IDOL GIVES BACK!!
Happy happy jumping on the bed!

N wow, I didn noe Fergie can sing that well!
Black eye peas sounds Awful live.
But fergie solo live, WOW
n whoa, leather pants!!!

HEART, the oldies Rock sisters perform too
N omg they look so ugly!!! yuck! They can win some Halloween award no doubt.
They r like those witches from "Hocus pocus"
Scary....

Its rilly great that the show manage to raise millions of dollars for charity.
1000001 thnx to people who haf donated. like, seriously.

No comments: